Everyone Piano Metronome is a device which can tap out rhythm—every tick of the metronome is one beat.
It is the best rhythm aid for beginners to playing piano. A constant tempo or speed of the beat (you can manually vary the tempi by adjusting the metronome) is very helpful for learners to play more steadily and with even rhythm.
More specific uses are given below:
- Learning consistency of tempo and rhythmic beats
- Practicing technique (during drills: setting the metronome progressively to higher speeds; or during performance: exposing slow-downs due to technical difficulties)
Everyone Piano metronome is capable of playing beats from 40 to 208 BPM. Common uses of the metronome are helping you to maintain an established tempo while practicing, and learning difficult passages.
The Interface Introduction of Metronome
The number list in Dial is standard for variable tempi. Tempo is almost always measured in beats per minute (BPM); metronomes can be set to variable tempi, usually ranging from 40 to 208 BPM.
Change the swing hammer to adjust any speed.
How to Use Metronome
There are two ways to use the Metronome.
Method 1 Plugin Verison
1. Open Everyone Piano->Plugin-> Metronome
2. A new window will pop up which is the Metronome plugin window.
As shown below:
3. The default tempi in Metronome is 80.
4. Click "Start" button, and the simulative pendulum will start to work. At the same time, you will hear the rhythmed sound from the sound box.
As shown below:
When you hearing the clatter sound, you can start to do your practice.
5. How to adjust Metronome's tempo?
1) Use the mouse to drag the swing hammer's location to adjust Metronme's tempo.
2) Click the left border of Metronome's window, it will show the shortcut keys interface.
The Shortcut Key Interface is shown as below:
1) It can only adjust a scope of speed. If you want to adjust a specific tempo, you should use the Dial in the right area of the window.
2) It depends on you skill degree when you setting the tempi. For beginners, setting the metronome progressively to lower speeds is the best choice.
6. Change the instrument's sound
Click any number in the right "Metronome" to change the instrument sound.
7. Move Metronome window freely
Move the mouse to any corner of Metronome window to largen or shorten the window.
8. Change language
Click the small icon "flag" in the top-right corner to change the language, which includes Chinese(simple), Chinese(traditional), English, Japanese.
Method 2 Webpage Version
1. Open the website: http://www.everyonepiano.com/Software-2-Everyone-Piano-Metronome.html
2. You will find a Metronome tool which is a flash version, click Start button to use the online metronome.
1. Usually, Everyone Piano and Everyone Piano Metronome can run at the same time on most computers. However, on some computers with different configuration, you may come across the problem that only one of them can make a sound. In this situation, you need first check if the ASIO4ALL emulation driver has been properly installed in Everyone Piano. If it has, you can solve the problem by changing the output device for Everyone Piano to default sound card.
2. IF you find the Everyone Piano has no respond after opening both Everyone Piano and Everyone Piano Metronome, that is because the mouse's focus is focus on Metronome Interface. In this situation, move the mouse to Everyone Piano Interface and click any place, the mouse’s focus will back to Everyone Piano, and then playing Everyone One Piano will be OK. (External MIDI Keyboard will not appear this situation.)
3. Everyone Piano Metronome will occupy some CPU resource, because the development of Metronome make uses of hardware accelerate skill. So if you find the process of using Everyone Piano, the Metronome or any other action is too slow to run after running the Metronome, that may means your pc's configuration is low and we suggest you stop running Metronome in this PC.